TMC FINDER PRIVACY STATEMENT
Your privacy is important to TMC Finder. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that TMC Finder collects, and the ways in which TMC Finder uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
TMC Finder may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to TMC Finder.
Using personal information
TMC Finder may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you;
- send you emails necessary to use products and services that you purchase; and
- send you marketing communications.
If TMC Finder discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere, TMC Finder may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
TMC Finder will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
TMC Finder will store all the personal information you provide.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology. TMC Finder will use the payment processing services of a PCI-DSS compliant third party. No sensitive credit or debit card data hits our servers. This said, TMC Finder is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”. Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
TMC Finder is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact TMC Finder
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by post to TMC Finder, The Loft, Grimley House, 7 Warwick St, Worthing, BN11 3DF